From:
Carolyn Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 19:00:27 -0800
Gerald, I'm glad Diesel is okay, although I'm sorry you had all that
worry.

To pass along some holiday pleasantry - my house is crammed full of
family, which means limiting where the ferrets can play (too many
people going in and out of doors, too many open suitcases, etc.). So my
family bought the ferrets a Christmas present - they bought additional
parts to extend our plastic sewer-tubing maze, so the ferrets have a
complicated burrow to explore when they have playtime. It's not enough
for Natasha, who really wants to have her usual run of the house, so we
also let her into some other rooms from time to time.

So Merry Christmas from Yuri, Natasha, Chino, Java, Mocha, and all the
rest of us!

xo
C a r o l y n