Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:32:45 +0000
Hi all,
I must say how much I enjoy lurking around here.  The information all of you
knowledgeable ferret-owned people is great.  I also love the stories and see
in our own four some of the same traits.  I do have aquestion today.  A vet
we have used (he came in highly reccomended by some ferret people) sent us a
card to remind us that vaccinations are due.  This I knew.  The question I
have is not only are the Rabies and Distemper due, he also reccomended
Hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Parvo.  Are these three necessary?  Probably
not the flu shot.  We already had that and I can tell you ( you probably
already know this) there is nothing like holding a sick fuzzy in your arms
when she or he decides to sneeze and shake his head back and forth thus
insuring a full coating of ferret-snot on your shirt.  Kleenex anyone?

Debbie, Sweetness, Bandit, Tyler and Rusty