From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:07:32 -0600
Where has the year gone? Valentine's Day, Easter, and Spring are just
around the corner. Soon I will be putting away the winter colors and
bringing out the spring ones. Custom made requests are always welcome.
Just send me an email at ([log in to unmask]). Meanwhile, I am working
on some new and exciting projects in "my spare time".

The Ferret Giving Tree was a great success this year. Thanks to all
that participated in making a ferrets Christmas just a bit brighter.

Profits for sales November and December sales will be split between the
shelters I support. Starting in 2009, GCFA (Chicago) will be included
in the shelter list. Don't forget about the Pick-A-Shelter program. If
you desire a shelter other than the ones named don't hesitate to let me
know. If it is not listed on my website please send me contact
information for the shelter so I can make arrangements with them for
delivery of donations.

Some important events coming up this year:

January 18 - Ferrets Unlimited Bowling fundraiser
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/

March 20, 21, 22 - Chicagoland Pet Expo, Arlington Heights
http://www.petchicago.com/common/home.asp?ShowType=PET

March 28 - Spring Nationals in York, PA
http://ferret.org/events/shows.html

April 25 - Oxford Ferret Rescue Annual Fundraiser
http://www.oxfordrescue.org/

May 9 - Ferret Fandango in Gilbertsville, PA
http://ferret.org/events/shows.html

May TBD - Rocky's Ferretstock in Parkton, MD
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/events.html

(If you would like to have your event included please let me know.)

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success. Have a safe
and Happy New Year.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com