From:
"Adam W. Garon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:13:12 -0500
I don't know if anyone is interested, but the store I work for can order
in Scoozie 'Friendly Ferrets'(no choice of color) for $9.97 - I would be
willing to order them and send them to you for $9.97 + shipping if you are
interested.  I believe they are so cheap because demand is lower than last
year, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere.  If you would like me
to order them for you, or for a Christmas gift, send me a private e-mail.

Thanks,
Adam, Lori, Suzie, Sammy, Sadie Mae(weasels), and Al the Hamster.