Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 13:14:04 -0700
As some of you know my Brother recently fell 30ft from a tree. He was
helping my Dad cut some branches down. He has broken between 10-15
bones, not including what has been shattered. He had 3 surgeries and is
at home in a hospital bed starting to recover. He cannot put any weight
on his both feet for 12 weeks!

I know it would brighten his spirits if he got some cards. I would
appreciate it if anyone and all would send a card. He is my older
brother, named Bobby. BTW he loves my ferrets. Please send the cards
to me addressed

Bobby
C/O Lisa Wagner
3 Grant Rd.
Westborough, MA 01581

Thank you so much. This means the world to me. You guys are the best!