From:
Christine Conneally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 94 08:17:27 EDT
Hi all!

   I know that hair loss was discussed a while back but I lost track of it.  Ou
r 2 year old male is lossing hair on his shoulders, stomach, and a patch on his
 head.  His skin seems really dry.  The other day Mike brushed him and there we
re flakes all over his shirt.  Milo seems other wise healthy.  He eats, drinks
and plays just as much as ever. He does seem to scratch his shoulders alot.  Co
uld it just be a case of dry skin?
    -If anyone has a comment could you please mail me at:
    -Thanks!  Chris