From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:35:15 -0400
Vickie dear,

You're STILL missing my point. I'm NOT talking about the Exhibitor's
ferrets.

What about the ferrets who come into your show hall with their owners
that are "NOT" being shown (NON Exhibitors/Spectators)?? If they are
"NOT" being shown, then you cannot possibly see if they have earmites,
fleas, eye & nasal discarge, Ringworm (which is also highly contagous)
etc. You're post is only refering to the ferrets that "ARE" being shown
(Exhibitors). What about the ferrets that come into one of your shows
with Joe-Q-Public (NON-Exhibitors/Spectators)? The ferrets who are
with their owners ONLY to"Observe" the show (NOT compete in it) and to
"SHOP" the vender's tables.

ALL ferrets should be checked to ensure "EVERYONE'S" ferrets, "NOT"
just the ones who are participating in the show rings, are healthy and
passite free. This is why IMO vetting is important as the ferrets that
are "NOT" shown, never get seen by the judges, so no one ever sees if
they are healthy and parrisite free or not.

Now do you understand what I'm getting at? I don't know any simpler way
to explain it. The major concern should be that "EVERYONES" ferrets are
healthy & parriste free, not just the ones who are being shown in the
rings.

Gezzzzzzzzzzzz

Debi