From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:12:26 EDT
I decided to pull all the cages up from the bottoms they sit in for a
good and through cleaning outside.

I waited until all eleven babies were off somewhere taking the morning
nap.  AS SOON as I pulled the first cage up here they came wanting to
know what are you doing dad?  I finally got one outside plus the litter
pan and went back in, most of them were in the first cage like it was
something really new and neat even the six that sleep therein.

So getting the other two was lift, be careful where you step, be careful
where you sit it down, everyone invades that cage and outside I go to
come back in and repeat the process on the third cage.

After waiting for them to go off to their resting places I proceeded out
side to do the cleaning thing.

When all were dry I started back in and I will be darned, here they were
waiting for me and of course as I laid each bottom down, put fresh paper
and the litter boxes back in, some had to come over, dig into the paper,
rest in the liter box, just generally be in the way.

So again, watch where I step, lift, be careful no kid is in the bottom,
and so on and so on.  Of course when I was done the fun was over and off
to bed they went.  Do these kids have radar?  Do they instinctively know
when it is time to bug old dad?  I will never know because they aren't
talking about it

Patrick and the gang
HAKUNA MATATA