Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:59:09 -0500
I want to thank those that took my babies that had MIA Santas!! Even
tho they don't know, it is the point of it all and I want to thank the
people that stepped up and gave such beautiful gifts to my 3 girls,
Treme' who was an abuse case, Rathey, and Andrianne!!! Thank you again
so very much as it helps make me believe in people again!!!! You
stepped up to the plate when you didn't have to and that warms my heart
so very much!!! You sent bedding sets and toys for these 3 girls!!!
Thank you so very much as it is soooo greatly appreciated!!!! Thank
you again!!!!!!

Hugs,

Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/