From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 21:12:09 GMT
Hiyas FMLers!!

When some brought up the subject of furbies, that reminded me of the bumble
ball!  At one of the ferret shows we won a bumble ball in a rafle.  It was
one of those bunble balls that lights up when you turn it on.  The ferret
loved it!  They went crazy over it.  I would turn it on and let it go, and
the ferrets would go after it.  A few would get up to it abd be 'brave'
enough to jump on the bumble ball and kill it, but other would get up to
it, then when it took a wild swing, they ran for shelter!  It was SO funny!
Sadly, a tragedy happened....The batteries died!!!  I know, i know!  The
horror, the horror!  Speaking of which, i should get some new batteries
shouldn`t i.....

Bubbly buh-buy!

Jammy Blackburn