Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:26:29 EDT
Don't get around on-line much.  Have seen a few ferret websites.  They have
been talented productions with useful info.  and warm fuzzy stories with
creative art work.  Like a work of fine art in the making, it updates and
expands.  Fascinating to one rarely on-line for more than FML and writing
to mostly FML friends.

*But for an early 60's rush of ferret-high: try www.extremeweezils.com.*
                          WOW man. Way cool~

I can see these various movies of ferrets, and see ferrets actually doing
whatever it is they are doing right now!  I found a site like that on a
watering hole in Africa and for awhile was all excited.  But I could never
see a single animal.

The area created just for the ferrets shows SUCH ferret love.  This is no
pompous, see who I am, and be impressed.  This is down to earth special:
Here is our home.We love animals.  We adore ferrets.  We want to share our
feelings in this wacky, creative way.

What a ferret-high of pleasure and fun to visit.  Thank you for this
unveiled viewing of Your funniest, hip-hoppy, and lovely ferrets, and for
sharing Your on-line work of groovy love with everyone.

I get a buzz just watching it. I really do.
This is MY kind of high!!!!!!

Peace.
Lisette