From:
Jennifer Abney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:37:06 -0700
Hi all.  This is my first time- I have two baby boys, Milo and Sammy.  Sammy
is 1 yr.  and Milo is just 6 months.  I have 2 questions...

First, I have been using a ferret litter that is really expensive.  (the
recycled newspaper pellets) I want to try the Stove Chow, but I went to Home
Depot and they had no idea what I was talking about!  I live in AZ, is stove
chow a back east thing?  I really want something else- the litter i buy is
almost $10 for a 7 lb. bag, and you all know how fast it goes!!  Please
help!  any sugestions?

Second, I go to school in Tucson but I live in Phx.  Every once in a while I
will go home for the weekend and take the boys with me.  They don't seem to
mind the car ride, but Milo always gets gross mushy poop after I arrive in
Phx and then after I get back to Tucson.  Is this some kind of motion
sickness?  It is always only for about a day afterwards and he is fine.
He is still playfull, etc and doen't act sick at all.  What is the deal?
THanks !

FROM--Jennifer, Mike, and our boys Milo and Sammy :)