From:
Jen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 01:23:50 +0000
Hi all!  We were in a Pet Super Store today and found some Ferret Play
tubes.  They are like the ones for hamsters, but bigger and made for
ferrets.  The company, Pets International, is based in Indiana and we would
love a catalog to order out of.  The pet store didnt have all the different
sizes available.  If anyone could email me with an address or a phone # to
receive a catalog, we would appreciate it.

Happy Holidays...
Jennifer & Kenny
Odie, and Pandie