From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 22:03:56 CDT
Recently Charlie was the only ferret awakein the a.m. when I walked through
the house so I got him out of the cage and took him to the bedroom with me.

Well he had never been there without other ferrets to play with so he
decided biting mom's toes was the game.  I told him No, I tried to shoo him
away and finally the nip was hard enough that I picked him up and firmly
signed NO!  NO!.  As I put him down I realized that I had just signed to
a ferret that could hear perfectly well!  Well it worked, so I guess he
learned from watching me with Syber.  Also Charlie would actually grab my
leg with both of his front feet to lick the water off after my shower,
never had that happen before.

Angela, Charlie( pantyhose are fun to attack), Roulette, Syber, Nikita,
Spaz