From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:38:37 -0500
March at TheHideyHole:

And what a great month we had! Profits for March's sales will go to
Ferrets Unlimited in Cleveland, OH. April's shelter-of-the-month
will be Oxford Ferret Rescue. Claudia (from Oxford) is also having a
fundraiser on April 12th. It will be at the Cecil County Fairgrounds in
Fair Hill, MD. Starting time is at noon. This is her big fundraiser, so
if you are in the area please stop by and support her and the rescue.

Congratulations to March's drawing winner, Kathy Ahlenius. (Remember:
Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop in and
register (if you haven't already)). A big thanks to all who stopped
in, registered, and purchased. If you desire a shelter other than the
ones named on my site to benefit don't hesitate to let me know.

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be e-mailed to you.
Shelters please contact me for special pricing.

New items are being introduced monthly so keep checking back for them.

Of course, custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an
email at ([log in to unmask]).

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com