From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 03:24:11 -0700
Has the possibility of Irritable bowel disease been brought up, or
allergic reaction to chicken (presuming the kibble is chicken based?) I
have a female 4 year old who has been through many vet visits and she
is on the regimen of pred one day and Imuran the next day. She came
from someone living in Seattle at the time who took her to Dr. Burgess
and was prescribed the meds. Also she eats mostly the Totally Ferret
Turkey formula but here with other girls in her group I know she eats
others with chicken but the stools are still pretty normal.

I give the meds in a small bowl of turkey gravy, using ground turkey
as the as the base instead of chicken. I get the type with higher fat
content.

Carol

--
Carol J. Owens