Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:27:40 -0400
I SUGGEST CALL THIS NUMBER NOW- DIRECT: 1 440 326-1760 Judge Lisa Locke
Graves case

The court system needs to hear the voices who will not stand for a slap
on the wrist for killing an innocent pet.

This case is scheduled for Monday Sept 16 th 9:00 am re:
Ferret Murderer = Jacob D. Aley docket # 2013CRB02818

CALL NOW - so Let them know you are the voice for the pet ferret who
was NOT able to speak for itself before being brutally killed...

PEOPLE WHO HAVE FAX MACHINES: I just called the Judges Office, The
Man gave me a Fax Number 1(440)326-1724 He told me the Judge will read
the Fax PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER today or Monday Morning... Thank You a
ferrent of Two loving Ferrets... Thank you!!!

PLease flood the newspaper author of the article with emails also to
let them know we are concerned about this case and watching, here is
his info: The Morning Journal in March of 2013. Reach the author at
[log in to unmask] or follow Jon on Twitter: @MJ_JBehm.

We are getting the message thru to the court. They have has several
calls stating: I am the voice of the ferret that was brutally Killed!
even Voicemail will get the message thru...

I even suggest calling early before 9:00 a.m MONDAY morning to make
sure they get the message!

Respectfully for the lost life of the ferret .

Eleanor