From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:16:53 -0700
I'm writing to remind everyone the Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire is
October 18, 2008 at the Grand Inn in Grand Rapids, MI.

We are honored to have Kim Schilling and Bob Church with us for the
day (at least the last I heard from them, they were coming).

We are honored to have over 60 entries in our specialty classes.
Walk-ins are welcome.

We are honored to have vendors supporting our effort to celebrate these
fantastic animals and there is quite a variety to choose from.

As a little preview, we have an IKEA ferret for a door prize this year.
We have a 2 story Feisty Ferret Home to raffle off that was graciously
donated by Ferret Depot. Kenny, the pegboard ferret, contains many
items to give away. (50 cents per draw, 3 for $1). We have a beautiful
Kathy Nelton blanket to raffle as well as the complete set of Richard
Bach's Ferret Chronicles ....... and much more.

We are honored to have many much-appreciated volunteers working
diligently to make this event shine.

I am a very lucky person to know all these people and to be fortunate
enough to have their support and friendship in making the MFF Faire an
event we can be proud of.

Hope to see many of you join us for the day. Make a day trip to Grand
Rapids. Make it a weekend.

Take care
Dee Gage
West Michigan Ferret Connection