From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:38:30 -0500
Kim, NONE of the comments which you attribute to me in issue #3340 which
arrived 2/26/01 were made by me.

I know how you got confused, though.  You had your original post in which
you spoke of the botched spay.  That night I did one thing: I contacted
someone at the breeder with a "heads-up" in case that could help you.  The
next day or shortly after there was post from a third party (Not naming
names because this is about only a disagreement and fights are NOT wanted.)
and I failed on reading that to notice that the third person writing has
a shelter.  I then wrote a post telling a bit about how people who have
shelters do at times encounter surprises and that none of us can know the
other demands in anyone else's life.  That third person then replied to me
on the FML.  You are quoting from that third person's post, NOT from mine.
As I recall, they appeared sequentially on the same day due to my also
copying that individual directly, just I will copy you directly with this
this as well as posting it.

Please, check the back posts to confirm this.  Life is complicated enough
without taking the rap for what some else said! :-)  If you mentioned it
to anyone off-list I would appreciate if you would clarify this for them
so that I am not saddled with someone else's words.  Had that happen many
years ago here and it blew up into a fight over things I never said.