From:
Hope Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:21:11 -0400
Hi, I subscribed a little while ago and am a first time mailer.  I got Eddie
roughly a year ago from a rescue center.  He is now five to six years old.
Just a week ago I adopted another ferret, Destiny.  She is four years old
and healthy.  They get along fine, Eddie really loves her company.  The
problem is Ed is now sleeping a lot more, refusing to get up, and is
coughing a lot.  He used to cough occasionally but now it is a harsh cough,
and he often licks his mouth and swallows afterward.  He is swallowing and
gurgling more.  He also has not done his weasel war dance ever since Destiny
came.  Please give me some advice.

Thanks,

Eddie,
Destiny,