From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 07:33:19 -0800
I thought I let you know how all the kids are doing now.  Gizmo and Amber
is doing great here, in fact Kodiak pack in his favorite toy and moved into
the bedroom.  He is sleeping in there at night so he can get to know Gizmo
and Amber.  He is also becoming a lover, he likes to be held and cuddled.
He is sleeping in the bottom drawer of Jim's dresser.  Amber is using Jim
as a freeway when we are sleeping, it is so funny!

Amber is playing with the other ferrets and having a blast, she is so fast,
she runs circles around them.

Ruby is getting fur on her belly now, Yes!  She is improving too, now
she starting to smell the other butts, once in a while there is some
chittering, but it is only that.  She has a fetish about slippers, don't
matter whose, she trys to steal them off of Jim feet.  She know that the
other ferrets are in her cage sleeping during the day, but it don't seems
to bother her, unless they try to cuddle up with her.

Thank you for telling Ed off, after losing our 2 babies and reading what he
wanted, I was ready to go on the War Path!  Good thing Jim grab me before I
did!

Marie and Jim, the 8 Wonderful Fur Kidlets