Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:10:48 -0400
Hi,

I buy my ferret food at a local pet store, she is always asking me
questions on ferret care.  About 2 weeks ago she got in 4 marshall farm
kits, sold one a week later, then a couple days ago came in found one
dead.Of course no necropsy done that cost money, as long as it gets
replace that was her worry.Now today friday the 18th, one of the 2 left
has mucosy stools, he is eating well, any suggestions on what it could
be.  She did seperate the 2, but she has 4 of her own that live 24/7
there in a cage, another story though.

I thought possible food change, but claim nothing has changed.Any
suggestions?

I dont get close to the cage, I have 6 senior ferrets of my own, wont
risk them catching something.

christy