From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:33:09 EDT
Dooks again !!

Sure by know that most of you have heard of Kat Parsons.  I have never met
her, but I know what a warm caring person she is.  I have seen some of the
tributes she has done for others.

Most of you know that there was a period last year when I had to say
goodbye to quite a few kids.  One I had to help to The Bridge, the others
left on their own.  It's never easy to say "Good-bye" and my heart still
aches thinking of them.  Many a time I will sit in the room and play with
the kids and something will bring back memories.  All I can do is cry.

When I hear that someone has lost a kid I try to send out a card to them.
Sometimes I just can't for one reason or the other.  I can sit here and
share their grief, then I have to spend time with my kids.  Just holding
them, loving them, playing with them.  Enjoying every minute I can, making
every memory I can.

Earlier this evening I sent her a card about her loss of Old Guy.  In her
post the other day she mentioned a URL she was sent about "Letting Go" and
how she knew it was time to let Old Guy go.

I sat in the room and enjoyed being with the kids.  My "Old Guy" Simon
(6yrs) came over to me and gave me that 'hold me' look.  Simon is one who
doesn't like to be held for very long.  Normally just a few seconds and he
is on his way.  Tonight was different though.  Tonight he stayed in my arms
and just let me pet him.  I thought about what it will be like when it is
his time to go.  I began to cry and he responded by giving me fuzzy kisses.

No, it's never easy to let go, or say goodbye.  For all who have lost a
fur-child, my heart goes out to you.  My prayers and thoughts are with you.
I share your grief . . . . .and I share your tears.

Hug your fuzzies while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~ and Mist the Fer-Kat
INTRODUCING - ~MISSY~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html