Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 00:08:11 -0800
Zoo,

I think that she should spend as much time as the husband (or as much
time as YOU think she should) volunteering and visiting to prove that
she wants them back.

I am sure you will know if she is ready to take them back or not.

If she really does want them back, then she will do this and not become
your enemy. Things happen in life; things change, and she honestly
"might" have thought that the ferrets were better off with her husband;
my point being, he obviously cared a great deal about them, since he
volunteered and came and saw them and took care of them before he
brought them to you. She may have seen his nature, knew they were safe
with him, and took that opportunity to leave them and deal with her own
problems.

That being said, she needs to prove to you now more than ever that she
a:) wants them back, and b) will take care of them long term. I think
that ample visits and her donating money to their medical care directly
to you, would prove that.

A pretty simple solution. If she doesn't, then forget it.

Just my 2 cents,
Laryssa