From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 23:05:02 -0400
It is with greatly anticipated pleasure that I am announcing the opening
of the Frisky Ferret Shelter the first Mass Ferret Friends shelter to open
in MA.

Frisky Ferret Shelter
Lorraine Denicourt
8 Pluff Avenue
North Reading, MA
(508) 664-5006

We are hoping that this is not going to be the last shelter and that other
small sites will open across the state.

We are working on getting ferret owners across the state who are willing to
do foster care/rescue work.

Since Lorraine is not online, you can contact her by phone. If you'd like to
e-mail her, you can get in touch with her at my other account.  Also, if
anyone would like to help out with rescue work please contact me at: