Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 17:45:12 EST
Just got a call from a neighbor who is working this summer for a vet.
He's been taking care of an abandoned grey/silver ferret for 10 days and
now the vet wants to send it to the Humane society or have someone adopt
it (with shots) for free.  Apparently "Tyler" is very sweet and litter box trai
ned.  My husband and I had pretty much made the decision to remain a one-
fuzzy family for awhile. ANyone in the Charlotte, NC region interested? If so
why don't you e-mail me directly. Many thanks.