From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:45:19 -0400
The ferts are ever creative.  I may have mentioned this one before, but you
should still try it for yourself.  :)

In the morning on weekends we frequently wander out and get bagels for
breakfast.  Single bagels come in cute little brown paper bags - 1 qt size,
maybe?  - and these go directly to the ferrets.  The ferrets spend every
ounce of effort trying to stuff all of themselves into this bag, and it
really starts to get funny when all three get it into their head that they
have to be in this bag.  Which, of course, fits about 75% of one ferret now
that they're at their winter weight.  :)

Simple, cheap, safe, and apparently hours of fun.

Melissa

 __ Melissa Litwicki ____ [log in to unmask] __
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters