From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:17:00 -0400
I am possibly going to be moving to Portland, OR.  I did a little
research in the FML archives and noticed that there is a shelter in
Portland for when fuzzy math strikes us, but I also need to find out a
couple of things.  Any help would be appreciated.  Feel free to email
me privately if you want.

Are there any good ferret vets in Portland OR area or within a 2 hour
drive?  Can anyone recommend apartment complexes anywhere between
downtown and Beaverton that accept ferrets?  What's the pet charges if
you know?  Of course, once I get there, I'm going to want to meet other
ferret owners and try to work out babysitting trades. :-)  I'm in FL
right now, so I'll be flying back from time to time to visit family.

Thanks in advance...April Gallaty [log in to unmask]