From:
Sam and Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:48:10 PDT
Some one on the list was looking for Ferret Stickers.  I found these today.
Vickey
CraftyFerret Rescue

Title of item:  30 Ferret Return Address Labels&24 Stickers
Seller: jsgifts
Starts: Apr-15-01 11:47:21 PDT
Ends:   Apr-20-01 11:47:21 PDT
Price:  Lowest$2.00
To bid on the item, go to:
     http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1230428584

Item Description:
30 Return Address Labels & 24 Round Stickers Dog Labels Are Self Adhesive
On Bright White Background You Get 30 Return Address Labels That Measure
1" x 2 5/8" Plus 24 1 1/2" Round Stickers These Are Nice To Seal Your
Envelopes With.  Winner To pay $1 Shipping Charge For As Many Sheets That
You Win.  I Accept Paypal, Personal Checks And Money Orders.  Check Out My
Other Auctions To Save On Shipping.  Label Background Is Bright White With
The Image At The Left Side And To The Right Will Be Your Name And Address
Or A 4 Line Personalized Message Of Your Choice.  JSGIFTS WEB PAGEPage
views:Ruby LaneCreated with Advertisement Wizard.  Click here for your
FREE copy.

Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com