From:
Ulrike Hassold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:36:48 +0100
Hello

I have been feeding Totally Ferret for about half a year and now we have
Marshall Premium Ferret Diet over here.  I was just wondering what you
think about that food?  Any comments are appreciated.  Is it true though
that it had BHA in it?  The advertisements that I have read about the
Marshall food sound so good but I really want to avoid giving things to my
kids that have artificial preservatives in it.

Thanks for any replies.

Best wishes from
Ulrike
and fur kids Jilly, Jack, Igor, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox and Reno

Missing Angel
West Wales Ferret Welfare
Treasurer of The National Ferret Welfare Society
National Ferret Welfare Society area co-ordinator for West Wales
http://www.ferretlove.freeserve.co.uk/