From:
Angela Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:52:25 -0400
To FMLers From Oscar the Ferret,

My mom's bored and you can help.

As you probably know (and if you didn't know, well I'll tell you), the
Buck a Month Club was started for you all to donate to ferret shelters.
It's easy. Each month you send a dollar, or more if you'd like, to SOS.
To make it easier for you to do that, my mom will send you 12 envelopes
already addressed to SOS and with your return address on them. All you
do is add your donation and a stamp and send it on its way. It's so
important to make sure shelters get help when they need it. They do so
much for ferrets in need. I now have my loving home because of one, so
this is one of my mom's ways of helping. Having envelopes makes a great
monthly reminder, too.

OK, why is mom bored? She needs envelopes to address and send out
to you. Anyone who wants these envelopes should send me (mom) their
snail-mail address and she'll send you the envelopes, no charge, of
course........and I inspect each one to make sure she did a good job.

I'm Oscar and I approve this email

Oscar (and mom Angela)

P.S. When mom's bored, she kisses A LOT..help