From:
Apryl Keniston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:41:16 -0400
Hello friends and fellow ferret 'fanatics';

It's been a very long time since I've posted to the FML and it's with a
very grateful heart that I do so now.  I'm here to brag, just a little, to
share with you one of the thrills of my life.

In the Sept./Oct.  1999 issue of 'Ferrets' magazine (the one the elitists
call the 'other' ferret magazine - sorry Mary & Eric) on page 46 across
from the article 'Tips on Ferrets & Children', is a big, beautiful black &
white picture of MY boys.  My eight year old son, Kevin and his buddy,
Tinker.  The boys have been recognized by many of my friends and relatives
before I called to tell them about it (Big Grin).  I'd like to thank the
publishers of 'Ferrets' for choosing to use the picture, and also thank the
photographer, Eric Ilasenko, for submitting it for the publication's use.
Yes, okay, I know I'm bragging...and I'm proud of it.  My two best boys in
a national magazine for everyone else to appreciate.  WHAT A LIFE!!!

Apryl & the Dweezilville Zoo
(Still missing Butch & Sundance)