From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:54:43 -0500
Hey everyone!  Hope your New Year's was fun!  We've been busy here.  Sir
Henry was adopted this week to a nice family.  mommie cried when he left
(as usual) but she's happy he's in a nice home.

We took in a little boy on New Year's eve named Pomper.  He's real sweet
and about 1 year old.  On New Years Day, auntie Paige came over and let us
all have fun.  A nice lady donated a HUGE bag full of cornstarch packing
peanuts so auntie Paige dumped the whole thing out on the shelter floor
and we went NUTS!  It was a lot of fun!

Woozelette and I both got baths this week.  I really enjoy having a bath
and so does Wooz.  We then got to run around the house and rub up on all
the furniture to dry off!

With much love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.