From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:30:05 -0700
Hi folks,
Well we have updated the webpage with some new pictures and the journal
has been updated as well.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5172/rescstry.htm
just follow the links at the bottom of the page.  So far we have 40 names
entered and have earned $132 towards her care.  The deadline for the name
raffle is August 30 1999, the raffle draw will take place Sept 4 th at our
annual BBQ and everyone will get to vote for their favorite of the 5 names
drawn for the following week.

I want to thank all of you for the donations sent and the raffle entries,
there are some very inventive names!

Mia