From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 07:52:01 -0800
When Jim was a kid delivering papers, he used to carry a spray bottle of
ammonia and water, more ammonia, the dogs after that would never bother
him on his bike.  they don't like the smell.

One night, the outside light kept coming on and I knew that the ferrets
were locked up for the night.  I started watching to see what it was, a
Big Dog was out there smelling where the ferrets was.  Also some dog tried
to get into the room where the ferrets were.  It tore the window scteen.
I let the word out to the neighborhood that if I caught any of them
attacking my ferrets, that their dog/cats would be dead.  I would never do
it.  But that seem to do the trick no more dogs or cats roaming the mobile
park at night.

I personally hate it when other owners of dogs and cats let them roam at
night, I hate dog or cat poop in my yard and flower bed.  At least in our
mobile park, notices been put on the doors about this and next step is to
use a heart safe trap for them and it will cost the owners quite bit of
money to get their pet back.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets