Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:17:40 EST
Good Morning all FML people,

I have been adding the new Pretty Bird's Natural Gold Ferret Food to my
50 lb. container of Ferret Food for the past month since I got it.  I
really hope it helps the ferrets here and I won't see as much insulinoma
in the ferrets here in the future.  So far all my ferrets that have
passed on over to Rainbow bridge have died from the results of
Insulinoma, except for Snickerdoodles who had lymphoma.  They were all
between 5 and 9 years old at time of death.  All had been on Bob Church's
Chicken Gravy for many months and years before passing over.

What I have found out so far my ferrets really are not that crazy about
it, I don't know if its the taste or if its the shape.  I have a feeling
it may be the shape of the kibbles that turns my ferrets off on it.  None
of my ferrets ever have been on Marshalls ferret food so they are not use
to that shape of food.  I also have found that their feces is much looser
after adding it to their mixture of ferret food.

Looking forward to hearing what other people that are using this food
have to say about the food.

Charleen and the Wa. Tails