From:
"Sandy, Michael & 'Tater' Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 20:27:04 -0500
I'll be leaving in the morning for Orlando to do a little fiber optic job so
I'll be off-line until Turkey Day.  Sandy's not too good at signing on and
checking the 'ferret mail' - she seems to think that all these pooters,
crammed into every nook and cranny of our home, are for her business.
Imagine that?  Don't get me wrong.  She loves Tater as much as I do, even
though the little rascal insists on running up under her nightgown and
nipping her on the rump.

Thanks for all your helpful replies to my previous posts.  You ferret folks
out there are the best!  I'll catch up on future correspondence on
Thanksgiving.  Keep those cards and e-mails coming.

Michael.

Sandy: "Don't you dare bring another ferret back from Florida."
Michael: "But I get so lonesome when I'm out on the road."
Tater: "Go for it, Paw Paw!"