From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:20:55 -0500
Had to comment on the ferret "fishing" trip!  What a riot!  Actually where I
work we have an animal room that I am in charge of and one of our residents
is a wonderful little fuzzbutt named Crimson.  She absolutely loves
goldfish!  And she does eat them!  I discovered this a year or so ago.  I
was getting some goldfish out of the aquarium to feed to our water turtles
and one of them ended up on the floor.  Crimson quickly grabbed it before I
could do anything about it and she promptly ate it!  So now every now and
then we "accidently" drop goldfish on the floor for our little crimson to
enjoy.  She has never turned her nose up at them.  I haven't tried this at
home with my four darlings, as I've never brought any goldfish home but it
sure might make bathtime more fun for them so maybe I will as a treat.  Lord
knows they love to snorkle in any body of water they find!

Julie and Crimson and the fab four.