From:
hockey chica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:07:23 -0700
The Greatest Ferret Show on Earth #24 presented by the Greater Chicago
Ferret Association, Sponsored by Ferret Depot, and Sanctioned by the
American Ferret Association is still looking for key sponsors.

Ferret Depot is our show sponsor. They are arguably *the* one-stop shop
for all your ferret needs at rock bottom prices and flat rate shipping.
Right now they are offering 10% off all orders over $35. You can also
order Jean Carley's 2013 "Cool Ferret" calendar, which is probably what
we need during these dog days of summer! Check them out at
www.ferretdepot.com.

Chicago Exotics Animal Hospital is our Ringmaster of Specialties.
Chicago Exotics specializes in meeting the needs of exotic pets such
as ferrets, birds, rabbits, and hedgehogs. They operate a full service
avian and exotic animal hospital featuring Dr. Susan Horton, Dr.
Justine Hammond, Dr. Maggie Wood, Dr. Katy Parr, Dr. Deanne Strat and
introducing Dr. Stephanie Moy. Their extensive knowledge and expertise
with exotic species combines the best of personal and clinical
experience. Their location is in Skokie, Illinois provides service for
the entire Chicago area as well as Southern Wisconsin and Western
Indiana.

Totally Ferret is one of our Ringmaster of Titles sponsors. Totally
Ferret is well known in the ferret community for supporting the
shelters and creating a quality product. So few companies cared about
offering chicken-free diets for those with IBD or allergies, and
Totally Ferret came through.

Chicago Tails is our Media sponsor, offering visibility to the Chicago
Market which is over 10 million people strong, per the last census.

Title Class, Specialty, and one Ringmaster sponsor is still available.
Visit www.GreatestFerretShowOnEarth.info for more information.

Other important notes:
Early Entry Deadline - August 31
Entry Deadline - September 10

If you use our *NEW ONLINE ENTRY* form (using the Buckeye Bash's form
as a template - thanks HOFA!) you will receive a discount. Also, all
EARLY specialty entries done ONLINE will receive GFSOE bucks which
means you have FREE MONEY to spend at the show at your favorite vendor!

Due to lack of judges, we have to limit our entries, so be sure to get
your registration in early!