From:
Heather M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:44:19 -0500
Hi,

My name's Heather.  I just got an 8 week old triple F farm sable female a
couple of days ago.  Her name is Zoe.  She's really playful and loves to
nip and sometimes gets carried away and bites really hard.  I scruff her
neck and tell her No, but it seems to made her even more determined to
bite.  I will get some bitter apple today and see if that works.  Often
times it is even difficult just to scruff her, to discipline, without her
wanting to bite.  Since she is so young and hasn't had such experience with
people yet, I am not sure how strong to discipline her.

Heather (fawnhawk)