From:
"Stephen F. Johnston" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 09:25:30 -0400
Hello Group-

I am moving...and unfortunately I must give up my ferrets.  I am wondering
if anyone could give me the address of the North Reading, Massachusetts
Ferret Shelter.  Or any other place in the Boston area.  Or if anyone in the
Boston area would like two ferrets.  One is cinnamon, the other is sable and
they are around two years old.  They are good guys, don't bite, but the
cinnamon will find things that you figured he couldn't :)
Thanks for your help.

        Later-
        Stephen Johnston