From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:38:38 -0500
Last night was Monty's first night in his new room.  I had his cage on
the floor and since the room was COMPLETELY ferret proof I kept the door
opern.  Well at about 4 am we were all awakened by Monty who decided it
would be great fun to shred the newsprint (not newspaper)&nbsp;on the
bottom of his cage!  (It's the only thing he'll use, he's never done that
before) So I took the paper out of the cage.  Well, then he decided to
jump up and down on the metel floor making an even louder racket!  So I
took the cage right out of the room!  Well, then he took to scratching the
door nonstop.  After about 10 minutes of that I just put him and his food
and water back into the cage in the livingroom.  Managed to get 2 more
hours of sleep that night!

Well, I'm back at square one!  I was so sure the getting him his own room
would help!  I'm not an unreasonable person and try to help my husband
see reason.  So we had a compromise, we'd give Monty his own room and
see if thet helped.  I figured a friend would probably help but I'm NOT
about to get ANOTHER ferret and have to lose them too!  We're trying a
cage-at-night-room-by-day approach, but that doesn't seem to be working
either!  I don't know what else I can do for this boy!

Amanda and Monty the Mindaltering

Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html