From:
Wendy Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 10:49:34 -0500
I just want to thank all the folks who've given me great tips. Trimming nails is
now a breeze with a dab of Linatone on the tummy. Raisin's are now Silk's 3rd
favorite food (after chocolate -- no, he doesn't get any--and licorice). He
didn't go for the sweet potato baby food, however. Aside: have you ever had your
furry get a raisin stuck on one fang?  Silk started chewing frantically while
spinning in a circle toward the side with the raisin. As soon as we stopped
laughing we rescued him.  Also, he loves his new dryer vent hose. He likes to
climb in and then turn over on his back and scoot back and forth. We think he's
scratching his back on the wire loops.

Anyhow, Silk's finally gotten his full fluffy winter coat and has gained some
weight. I just hope we don't have to go through another adrenal scare when he
goes to his summer coat, which should be around July. Living inside, his
schedule seems to be a bit off.

Wendy and the Clan

Wendy Hudson  [log in to unmask]
The clan: Lloyd (husband)