From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:04:34 -0500
Quick shelter update

JUst a note to let you know that Disney had surgery yesterday- for unknown
cause of vomiting.  We thought perhaps she had chewed up something???
She had a lot of processed food in her gut ( ileitis) nothing else BUT
on exploratory Dr Winnie found a strange cellular structure & color
noticeable on the pancreas... a biopsy has been sent out to the lab.  It
looks like Disney will be a forever Ferret Wise gal-- as we tend to fear a
cancer report.  She will have a nice holiday season and a comfortable time
in her cage unit here.  PLease consider being a cage sponsor this holiday!

Pease visit our ebay auctions- they help treat and support the long
timers! :)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25