From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 11:19:40 -0400
Are you people serious? One reason that ferret (and other pets) people
get bad reputations is because of this type of fanatical behavior,
making mountains out of molehills. I'm sure the MD folks are cracking
up reading the righteous indignation from a handful of ferret fanatics.
I truly don't think that anyone would decide pro or con on getting a
ferret based on this ad. It is CLEARLY a joke, a "cartoon", not meant
to be taken seriously. Lighten up. Boycotting an entire company because
of your dislike of one commercial only makes you look silly. I would
doubt that other consumers have given it a second thought.