From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:46:02 -0400
First to Benita,  It never gets easier does it?

To Mac,

What a very beautiful and touching tribute to your precious one.  I too
count every day with my Princess so I know exactly what your going
through.  Your little furr-sweetie looks like she is the happiest fert
on Earth.

For all of the deepest sorrow and gut wrenching pain we feel when our
babies go, it is all worth the ride.  The fuzzy kisses, the w.w.  dances,
all of it.  My Princess has given me 8 wonderful years of pure fuzzy
joy(they ought to bottle that!) Every day that she is still with me is a
blessing.  I know you feel the same way.

May God and all of your ferret friends give you the peace and the
strength to get through this when the time comes..  We'll be here for
you.

Most Sincerely
Sue & Crew  Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Annie, Sammy, Chance, & Storm

From the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha.  & teeny tiny kit,
Lucky