From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 1994 09:15:05 -0500
Jim & Nikki

>Nikki vomitted this evening a
>couple hours after eating.  Now I know read here before that ferrets
>don't usually vomit unless they are very ill

They may have ingested  foreign object or may even have a hairball.  I would
try one of the hairball laxatives (from the pet store) and see if this
helps.  Sometimes they'll chew on small objects and swallow pieces.  The
laxative tends to help them pass some of these small objects.  Also keep an
eye on her feces.  If it starts coming out thin/stringy then I'd go to the