From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 08:59:35 -0700
Ferret Madness is not on the net, but can be reached at 401-294-6309, they
regularly advertise in Modern Ferret.  The snail mail for them is 181 Stony
Lane, North Kingstown RI 02852.

Margaret, I was chasing that cat right along side you!  While trying to
encourage you to go for the ferret first.  Hope so much hair didn't fly out
of him you had an allergy attack.

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Tracy.  Olympia, WA isn't that far from
Portland, OR - come on down!  Portland now has 2 ferret clubs - so it's
double the fun down here.  Plus there at lots of ferret people in Seattle.

With apologies to aligators and swamps, I'd just like to say that when you
are up to your shoulders in cavorting ferrets, it's hard to keep in mind
that your objective was to clean the litter pans.

Georgia