From:
HannahBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 05:36:14 -0700
SF,

Try Maine Cage Factory. They do not make plastic pans but they can
custom make a powdercoated metal pan (which is just as good) in any
size and depth. I recently got one for my Ferret Nation and it's
wonderful; about $50 for that size including shipping but it should
last a lifetime.

A word of warning, though, about this small company: call instead of
e-mail to place your order. My e-mails went unanswered for over a week
but when I called the pan was here within days.

Hope this helped!
Hannah
http://ebonyivoryinbetweeny.blogspot.com