From:
"tippsey/^tippsey^" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:56:00 -0400
Hello everyone ,

I'm new to the ferret world ,but I will tell you all that I am thrilled to
be a ferret owner .  I didn't realize how much fun and laughter a ferret
can be, I have owned all kind of animals through the yrs. but this is my
first time as a ferret owner.  I will say I wasn't to sure about getting
him but I am so happy we have him now.  He always brings a smile to my
face !

My little guys name is Slinky I got him for my son who is 10 ( but to be
honest the little guy is mine :)  I have been reading your news letters for
about a month now and didn't realize how much can go a rye with the little
guys, thank goodness my little guy has been a happy and healthy one.

I do have one question my little guy has chewed his hammock to bits why?
he has had it for a long time and loves his hammock why all of a sudden did
he chew it?  My Daughter seems to think he just wanted a new one !  any
suggestions ?  he seems to be ok with no repercussions Thank goodness.

Colleen
The Hair Dresser From Hell !!!!